background

Thursday, May 19, 2011

What a difference 5 years makes!

 Five years ago today I was standing here...
 making one of the best decisions of my life!
On May 19th, 2006 I married my best friend!

That day seems like it was only yesterday, but at the same time so much has happened in these five years! When we got asked when we were going to have kids (because u know that's the first question married couples get asked, and I think we have been asked that a million times! and mostly by my parents!) we always said in 5 years, well here we are 5 years later and about to welcome our first (skin) baby to our wonderful little family!
20110423_3492jaxon_large
Our current family (Photo by Modern Life Photography) 

I am amazed at how far we have come and am so blessed to have my best friend by my side through thick and thin! It's such a comfort knowing that he will always be there for me, not matter if I am having a bad hair day or a crabby prego day! I love him so much but more importantly respect him for all that he is and all that he does and is doing for our family! I can't wait for what this next year of marriage will bring! Thank you to all of our wonderful family and friends in our lives that have showed us the way of having an awesome marriage and also have supported our marriage as well! We know we wouldn't be where we are today with our all of your love and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment