background

Thursday, March 3, 2011

2 1/2 Weeks Later...And we have a Ducky!

It's been about 2 1/2 weeks since my last belly pic and we still stink at remembering to take them! So here I am with another self portrait...at work...with my camera phone! So I apologize for the lame pic and poor quality, but I think it gets the point across! I have to laugh because the pic looks the same as my other one except with just a bigger belly and chubbier face! But I am actually wearing different pants and a different shirt too, apparently I need to expand my work wardrobe! LOL!

25 weeks tomorrow
That lil guy in there has been affectionately named Ducky by his Aunty Steppy! The other night we were discussing baby names with Darek and Steph (my brother and sister-in-law), or I should say our lack (still) of baby names and my wonderful husband randomly asks if the Land Before Time movie is available in the Netflix instant queue. And then he went on for like 5 minutes about how much he used to love that movie and how many times he watched it, so then Steph decided that our lil guy's name should be Ducky! Yep, yep, yep! :-)

So now Ducky is approx. a foot long and weighs about 1.5 pounds! And he definitely is letting me know that he is growing as his movements and kicks keep getting more distinct. I just keep thinking he can't be running out of room in there yet, he has so much more growing to do! It does feel like it sometimes tho and it feels like he is officially taking over my torso area! In the last week I have found that if my posture gets away from me it gets a little tricky to breathe, so I am sure to correct that real fast as it is not very comfortable! I hear that only gets more "interesting" as the next couple month continue! Oh the joys! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment