background

Monday, March 21, 2011

BEST DAY EVER!!!!!!!!

So lets all take a moment to remember this post...

Alright, now that we have recalled my obsession with Magnolia Bakery's Banana Cream Pudding I would like to share these photos with you that I took MYSELF, LAST NIGHT...




So you may be curious as to how these pictures took place...well like I said....BEST DAY EVER!!!!!
So my previous blog post started some chatter amongst my family (reminiscing about how good it was) and my friends (inquiring what this banana pudding was all about) and then we realized that one of our friends (Christine) is from NY and was traveling back there this last week for spring break a long with her boyfriend and our friend (Cole)! So, Steph set the plans in place, which included an e-mail to Christine with all the details of obtaining the ever wonderful banana pudding!

I was 'Oh So' hopeful that the plans would work out, but at the same time didn't really expect them to go out of their way to get it. But as you can see they have officially won coolest people of the year award because they totally went out of their way to bring some back for us! And it tasted just as I had remembered! It literally brought the biggest smile to my face, one that I am sure started way down in my stomach! I apologize as I do not have an extensive enough vocabulary to describe just how yummy it was, how much it hit the spot, and how happy it made me but I do have a few photos and since they say a picture is worth a thousand words that should do it justice! Here are a few of the joyful moments!

First bite!
Mmmmmmmmmm!!!
Licking the lips clean!
SO happy!
And yes I did share!

Savoring each moment!
And then it quickly became a very sad day...

:-(

It's ok, it was SO wonderful while it lasted! Thanks again Cole & Christine! You guys rock!







No comments:

Post a Comment