background

Monday, September 26, 2011

Fall at it's Finest!

Signs of fall have been starting to show over the last week or so, though I am sad to see summer go I am looking forward to this fall season! Though the leaves are just starting to turn we decided to fully embrace fall today! We started out with a convinent meet up with Darek, Steph, & Tobiah at Caribou. I got my most favoritest drink (which I reserve for fall and winter), a hot apple blast (like apple cider x 10! love it)! Yummmmmmy!

Then we headed to the apple orchard! Steph and I started going to this apple orchard, gosh probably 6 years ago or so and I think I have been back every year! It was fun to start bringing Jaxon Bear when we got him and now this year it was so fun to bring Zeker and Tobester with too! Both babies were their perfectly wonderful selves and they loved looking at everything that was going on! It will be so fun to take them again next year when they will be running around!


how tall is Tobes?
What about Zeke?
Can't forget about Jaxon Bear! This is his 3rd year getting this pic taken!

Bears and Babies!
Corn Maze Time!
I really love this pic! We didn't know they were back there
My baby!

Checking out the goats, the mom was trying to ram through the fence and get Jaxon, Yikes!
Petting the llama
Toby petting the llama
Getting on the hayride
Jaxon is an expert at hayrides!
Tobes too!
Jaxon enjoying the hayride
Zeke's first hayride
Cute Tobes!
Cute Zeke!
Cute Jaxon Bear!

So true! We tried to get one of Jaxon, but he wasn't having it! But we have one from last year!

Hungry and worn out after a fun day at the apple orchard!
Such a wonderful day! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family! These are memories I will treasure forever! Now if the Viking would of just won...:-p but that's a whole other topic!

No comments:

Post a Comment