background

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Baby Yoga!

I have been looking for a place to do baby yoga with Ezekiel and the only places I could find, they only had classes on days that I was working. So I tried googling it again yesterday and found Blooma in Edina and they hv BYOB (bring your own baby) Yoga every day at 11! So I made a reservation for today!
It was so great! It was everything I had hoped it would b! There were about 20 mama and babies in the class, it was so fun to be around a bunch of other mommies! There were so welcoming and carefree! They understand if u r running late our need to leave early, or if u need to do a diaper change or feed, or if ur baby cries. It was so nice bc everyone understands where u r in ur life right now!
Zeke absolutly loved it! He loved seeing all the other babies, he loved all the baby exercises, and doing some of the moves with me! And it wore him out, so he napped super well today!
We will def b going again! It was such a great experience, I can't speak highly enough about it!


No comments:

Post a Comment