background

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Proud Uncle & Aunt here!

We have been so blessed to be uncle and aunt to 3 awesome kids and now we get to make it 4! We are excited to announce that Tessa Jolie Bemis joined the world on October 31st! Mama and baby are doing great! Mike got to skype with them last week, but I unfortunately was not home, I was so bummed! We can't believe we have to wait until next year sometime to meet her, I just want to snuggle her! (Photos courtesy/stolen from Carrie's FB page!)

Little Miss Tessa!

Big Sister Carlie & Little Sister Tessa
I have to share my favorite story about Carlie, this is also stolen from Carrie's blog!

(A little preface to the story, they are stationed in S. Korea right now bc Joe, Mike's brother, is in the Air Force. Before this they were in Italy.)
"The other day when we were waiting in line to go through the gate to come on base a car from behind us zipped through the gate in a different lane. Carlie asked why we couldn’t go through in that lane and I explained that you could only use that side if you were Korean and she goes, “Oh yeah, we are Italian.”

I totally love it! She is just too cute! I seriously tell everyone that story!

The other weekend Mike headed up north to go to one of Ellie's swim meets. (I was bummed that I couldn't go, but we figured it would be best not to take Z, since pool areas get so loud and we didn't want a repeat of the Twins game!) We are so proud of her because she has been doing awesome in her races! I believe this is only her second year swimming and she is finishing first in a lot of her races and she has also started to swim on the high school team too and she is coming in 4th and even 3rd against them! She is really loving swimming and we are so happy that she has found something that she enjoys so much and is SO good at! Though Mike wasn't surprised as I guess their family has quite the history of swimmers in it!
I have a video of one of her races from when Mike went to watch, that I will post soon (its just on his phone and its a rare moment that I can grab it and do anyting with it)!
Also, Jeb sent us a picture of her report card! She did awesome! She got all As and one A- or B, I can't remember. We told her to step up her game on that class! lol! just kidding! We are so proud of her!
Can't forget about our lil Tobuddy! He is rocking out 3 months old, growing in length like crazy! Him and Z are total opposites! Gotta love it! Our friends Gene & Shawna gave passed on the nicknames Thunder & Lightening from their boys to T & Z! So fitting! We get to see Toby & family pretty frequently, almost every weekend! This last weekend we went to the Kalahari Resort at Wisc Dells! The boys got to go swimming for the first time! How fun! Photos to come soon (hopefully)! (photo stolen from Steph's blog!)
Tobuddy!

Next up: Zeke's 5 month blog (hopefully soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment