background

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Isn't technology great?

So I am attempting to write this blog from my phone while on the treadmill at the gym. I found an app on my phone for blogger so hopefully it works!

I love to exercise and workout but I hate walking or running on the treadmill! I can't help but look at the time all too frequently and get frustrated that only 10 min has passed (which I JUST did)! Lol! So hopefully writing this post and a few phone calls & texts will help pass the time!

I had this months midwife appt today and as expected everything is moving along right as it should. Our little guy's heart beat was about 150, which she said was perfect. She said I am perfectly healthy as well, am measuring perfect, and my weight & blood pressure are perfect! It was a quick and perfect appt, in and out! Tho she did say that at my next appt I will b doing my glucose test to check for gestational diabetes. So I got sent home with the wonderful juice, in berry flavor, and just need to remember to drink it an hour before my next appt. Fun fun! I am not too concerned about it, but just say an extra prayer for me that I pass! ;-)

Well, I think that's all for today! And now back to my workout (only another 6 min passed! Doh!)

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment