background

Monday, February 21, 2011

Training for a Marathon!

No not me...our little guy!

Usually he is pretty active from about 9am-11am and then 5pm-6pm, but that is definitely not the case today! He has pretty much been constantly moving from about 5:15 this morning on! And he pretty much kept me up all morning which was quite ironic since I didn't have to be to work until this afternoon because of the snow! He must just be getting me ready for when he comes for real, but I don't think I am quite ready for the practice!  I think Jaxon might of gotten a few kicks to the head this morning too as after a bit he got up and moved down by my legs! So many new things to get used to for both Jaxon and us!

So I think our little guy must of been up early training for a marathon or something of the sort! Maybe he got confused when he overheard that we bought our stoller online yesterday (which is a BOB Jogging Stroller) and thinks that he needed to start practicing to keep up with us! Maybe I need to inform him that he gets to ride in it and doesn't need to come out running! We are really excited for the stroller to come as we have heard great things about it and we hope that it will be the perfect fit for our active lifestyle.

BOB Jogging Stroller
While he was moving around like a spunky little guy today, I could even feel him flipping around. Which I have never been able to really tell before, but today I quite certain that's what was going on. With him previously having certain "rest" times and "active" times, it was hard for Mike to get to feel him kick. But last night finally it happened and Mike had his hand on my stomach and he kicked! I was so happy, because I had been trying to get him to move and kick for Mike for a while. It was only one kick, but at least he finally got to feel him! 

So I guess we will see if his training continues tomorrow or if he will take some time off before he gets too serious about it!  Hopefully the second for my sake! :-)

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, I can't wait till I get to feel our little guy that much! I feel him everyday as it is but it's still just a little tickle... no kicks yet :)

    /Annette

    ReplyDelete
  2. and I still say him even though we won't find out if it is a he or she till tomorrow :) Wish us luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. u r so cute! i can't wait to hear what you guys are having! and u say now that u wanna feel "him" move that much but just wait till "he" is keeping u up! lol, just teasing!

    ReplyDelete