background

Friday, April 15, 2011

My baby's daddy!

AKA Mike, my wonderful husband, Michael, my best friend, babe, my puggle's daddy, my completer!


Today's post is dedicated to my one and only! What's the occasion you ask (not that I should need one), well it is his 29th birthday! So Happy Birthday Babe! I love you so much!

For those of you that don't know my amazing husband very well (and a reminder for those that do) he is a beyond amazing man of God! He mission in life is be the man that God called him to be and do the things that God called him to do. He is so driven to provide a great, not just a good, life for our family and that is something that I am so thankful for! He works so hard both in his day time job and our business to accomplish that for us. He is such a good dad to our little Jaxon Bear and so I know he will be such a great dad to our little guy on the way too! I can't wait for him to hold our little guy, play football with him, teach him how to hunt, take him 4 wheeling, and everything else!

I am thankful everyday to be where we are in our lives, not that we don't have bumps in the road. But we have come so far in our marriage and I am thankful to have such an awesome man by my side who will "talk" things out with me (sometimes thats at a high volume or involves him doing a lot of listening :-p). He is so patient with me, will go to Pei Wei every Friday night with me when alls he wants is to go somewhere different, and def balances me out! He is the best thing to ever happen to me and can't wait for all the exciting things this year will bring along with the years ahead!

Happy birthday Michael! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment