background

Sunday, July 31, 2011

A friendship for a lifetime!

We are so excited to be able to say that we officially have a new addition to the family!

Tobiah William Schwarz

Born Tuesday, July 26th, 2011 @ 5:21 am
7 lbs 5 oz and 19 in

He is so perfect in every way and we are so excited that he finally decided to join us in this world! Mama and baby are doing great! We are so excited for Darek and Steph and it is so fun to see my brother with a baby as I think Zeke was one of the first babies that he has held!
Cute family!
We are so excited to be an uncle and aunt again!
Uncle Michael
Auntie Emily
Proud grandparents!
I just love this picture! It fills my heart with so much joy! I know they have waiting for a long time to be grandparents and now they are doubly blessed and I know they are so excited! I am so thankful that they are close enough to be able to visit often, I love that they will be such an active part in Z's life!

Time for the cousins to meet!

KT introducing Zeke to Toby
Best buds already!
Love it!
I am so excited that Zeke and Toby are so close in age and will be able to grow up together! I know that the will be best buds just like their parents! Darek and I have pretty much always been best friends (even though sometimes we may of had a crazy way of showing it) and then when we got married our spouses fit right into the mix and the 4 of us are best friends and so it is so special to both have baby boys so close together and have them be best buds too!

Adding babies to our family is sure making for interesting family gatherings already! We all got together for the first time, along with my uncle Mark, and Steph's mom and there wasn't a boring moment! :-) And it may be a while until we are all able to eat as a family again and if we do it sure won't be on our time! The joys of adding little ones to the family! But of course its totally worth it!  Its so fun to have our family growing, it's about time and I am loving every minute!

That's all for now! Zeke is calling! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment